Copyright © 2011. Acer Incorporated.
All Rights Reserved.
Acer Projector C110 Series User's Guide
Changes may be made periodically to the information in this publication without obligation to notify any person of such revisions or changes. Such changes will be
incorporated in new editions of this manual or supplementary documents and publications. This company makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or
implied, with respect to the contents hereof and specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Record the model number, serial number, purchase date and place of purchase information in the space provided below. The serial number and model number are
recorded on the label affixed to your projector. All correspondence concerning your unit should include the serial number, model number and purchase information.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronically, mechanically, by photocopy,
recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Acer Incorporated.
Acer Projector C110 Series
Serial number ____________________________________________
Date of purchase: _________________________________________
Place of purchase:_________________________________________
Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Incorporated. Other companies' product names or trademarks are used herein for identification purposes only
and belong to their respective companies.
"HDMI™, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMILicensing LLC."
Information for your safety and comfort
Read these instructions carefully. Keep this document for future reference. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
Turning the product off before cleaning
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
Caution for plug as disconnecting device
Observe the following guidelines when connecting and disconnecting power to the external power supply unit:
• Install the power supply unit before connecting the power cord to the AC power outlet.
• Unplug the power cord before removing the power supply unit from the projector.
• If the system has multiple sources of power, disconnect power from the system by unplugging all power cords from the power supplies.
Caution for Accessibility
Be sure that the power outlet you plug the power cord into is easily accessible and located as close to the equipment operator as possible. When you
need to disconnect power to the equipment, be sure to unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
• Do not use this product near water.
• Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. If the product falls, it could be seriously damaged.
• Slots and openings are provided for ventilation to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating. These
openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other
• This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register, or in a built-in installation unless proper ventilation is provided.
• Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that
could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind onto or into the product.
• To avoid damage of internal components and to prevent battery leakage, do not place the product on a vibrating surface.
• Never use it under sporting, exercising, or any vibrating environment which will probably cause unexpected short current or damage rotor
Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage points or other risks. Refer all
servicing to qualified service personnel.
Refer servicing to qualified service personnel when:
• the power cord or plug is damaged, cut or frayed