Instruction Sheet 1066
LIQ_MAN_ABR_1066-CT-HT-FF-FI July 2013
Read this page before proceeding!
Emerson designs, manufactures, and tests its Rosemount
Analytical products to meet many national and international
standards. Because these instruments are sophisticated
technical products, you must properly install, use, and main-
tain them to ensure they continue to operate within their
normal specifications. The following instructions must be
adhered to and integrated into your safety program when
installing, using, and maintaining Rosemount Analytical
products. Failure to follow the proper instructions may cause
any one of the following situations to occur: Loss of life; per-
sonal injury; property damage; damage to this instrument;
and warranty invalidation.
• Read all instructions prior to installing, operating, and
servicing the product. If this Instruction Manual is not
the correct manual, telephone 1-800-854-8257 and the
requested manual will be provided. Save this Instruction
Manual for future reference.
• If you do not understand any of the instructions, contact your Emerson representative for clarification.
• Follow all warnings, cautions, and instructions marked on and supplied with the product.
• Inform and educate your personnel in the proper installation, operation, and maintenance of the product.
• Install your equipment as specified in the Installation Instructions of the appropriate Instruction Manual and per
applicable local and national codes. Connect all products to the proper electrical and pressure sources.
• To ensure proper performance, use qualified personnel to install, operate, update, program, and maintain the product.
• When replacement parts are required, ensure that qualified people use replacement parts specified by Rosemount.
Unauthorized parts and procedures can affect the product’s performance and place the safe operation of your
process at risk. Look alike substitutions may result in fire, electrical hazards, or improper operation.
• Ensure that all equipment doors are closed and protective covers are in place, except when maintenance is being
performed by qualified persons, to prevent electrical shock and personal injury.
If a Model 475 Universal HART
Communicator is used with these transmitters, the software within the Model 475 may
require modification. If a software modification is required, please contact your local Emerson Process Management Service
Group or National Response Center at 1-800-654-7768.
WARNING: EXPLOSION HAZARD
DO NOT OPEN WHILE CIRCUIT IS LIVE. ONLY CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH.