• Wide Pressure Range Capability with Single
Regulator—Type 133H may also use Type 133L
springs, allowing pressure settings to be varied
between 2 inches w.c. and 10 psig / 5 mbar and
0.69 bar by changing springs.
• Types 133L, 133H, and 133HP Suitable for
Monitoring Applications—O-ring stem seal on
Types 133L, 133H, and 133HP isolates body
pressure from controlled pressure.
• Excellent Shock Characteristics and Fast
Speed of Response—Due to two-way stabilizer
vent valve, which vents the spring case more
rapidly than conventional vents, lag in diaphragm
and valve disk movement is minimized.
• Bubble-Tight Shutoff—Single-port construction,
large diaphragm area, and light-rate springs along
with disk material and seat design provide low
• Spring and Diaphragm Effects Minimized—
Boosting system provides excellent performance
• No Seat-to-Seat Adjustment Required—Balanced
single-port design eliminates necessity for seat-to-
seat adjustments to achieve bubble-tight shutoff.
• Easy Access to Trim Parts—Valve seat, disk, and
cage easily removed with body remaining in line
is not threaded in.
• Reusable Pressure Seals—O-rings used for
pressure seals, unlike gaskets, are not ordinarily
damaged by disassembling the regulator.
• Resistance to Piping Stresses—Steel
constructions are available to help resist pipe stresses.
133 Series Direct-Operated Regulators
TYPES 133H, 133L, AND 133Z REGULATORS TYPE 133HP REGULATOR
TYPE 133HP REGULATOR
Figure 1. 133 Series Direct-Operated Regulators