Type 1367 High-Pressure Instrument Supply
System with Overpressure Protection
The Type 1367 high-pressure instrument supply
system takes a pressure of up to 2000 psig / 138 bar
and reduces it to a controlled pressure to be used
for supplying a pneumatic instrument. This system
consists of the following lters, regulators, and
• A Type 252 extended body lter with drain valve.
• A rst-stage Type 1301F regulator with mounting
bracket for an actuator yoke or casing.
• A Type H120 relief valve mounted in the side
outlet of the Type 1301F regulator.
• A second-stage Type 67CF lter-style regulator,
mounted on the Type 1301F regulator.
• A Type H800 or H120 relief valve nipple-mounted
in the outlet of the Type 67CF regulator.
Figure 1. Type 1367 High-Pressure Instrument Supply System
• Regulation and Overpressure Protection in
One Complete Package — This system provides
two-stage pressure reduction with a non-adjustable
relief valve matched to each regulator.
• Installation Flexibility — The Type 1367 system
can be ordered for mounting on either the yoke or
casing of an actuator.
• NACE Capabilities — For sour gas applications,
the Type 1367 system is available in materials
that comply with the recommendations of NACE
International standard MR0175.
• Capability for Continuous Moisture Removal —
The drain valves can be removed from both the
Type 252 lter and the Type 67CF lter-style
regulator, and tubing installed to provide