167D Series Switching Valves
TYPE 167DA THREE-WAY SWITCHING VALVETYPE 167D TWO-WAY SWITCHING VALVE
Figure 1. 167D Series Switching Valves
The 167D Series switching valves are typically used
to deliver constant reduced pressure of gaseous
ﬂ uids to pilot-operated controllers and other
• The Types 167D and 167DS are two-way
• The Types 167DA and 167DAS are three-way
Compact—The Types 167D and 167DA
switching valves are engineered for outstanding
performance in a compact, lightweight package.
• Easy, Accurate Adjustment
With a choice of
springs for optimum resolution, the switching point
is set to a speci c requirement by an adjusting
screw atop the spring case.
• Sour Gas Service Capability—NACE MR0175
and MR0103 compliant construction available.
• Optional Stainless Steel Construction—
The Types 167DS and 167DAS provide high
resistance to corrosion especially bene cial for
• Ease of Maintenance—No special tools are
required to perform maintenance, and
all maintenance can be performed with the
valve in the line.
• Rugged Construction—The Types 167D and
167DA switching valves are engineered for longer
service life with minimal maintenance requirements.
• Corrosion Resistant Fasteners—Bolting and
adjusting screw are double zinc-chromated for
enhanced corrosion resistance. Optional stainless
steel bolting and adjusting screw are also available.