Fieldbus Two-Wire pH/ORP
READ THIS PAGE BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Your purchase from Rosemount Analytical, Inc. has resulted in one of the finest instruments available for your
particular application. These instruments have been designed, and tested to meet many national and interna-
tional standards. Experience indicates that its performance is directly related to the quality of the installation
and knowledge of the user in operating and maintaining the instrument. To ensure their continued operation to
the design specifications, personnel should read this manual thoroughly before proceeding with installation,
commissioning, operation, and maintenance of this instrument. If this equipment is used in a manner not speci-
fied by the manufacturer, the protection provided by it against hazards may be impaired.
• Failure to follow the proper instructions may cause any one of the following situations to occur: Loss of life;
personal injury; property damage; damage to this instrument; and warranty invalidation.
• Ensure that you have received the correct model and options from your purchase order. Verify that this man-
ual covers your model and options. If not, call 1-800-854-8257 or 949-757-8500 to request correct manual.
• For clarification of instructions, contact your Rosemount representative.
• Follow all warnings, cautions, and instructions marked on and supplied with the product.
• Use only qualified personnel to install, operate, update, program and maintain the product.
• Educate your personnel in the proper installation, operation, and maintenance of the product.
• Install equipment as specified in the Installation section of this manual. Follow appropriate local and national
codes. Only connect the product to electrical and pressure sources specified in this manual.
• Use only factory documented components for repair. Tampering or unauthorized substitution of parts and
procedures can affect the performance and cause unsafe operation of your process.
• All equipment doors must be closed and protective covers must be in place unless qualified personnel are
• If this equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the protection provided by it against
hazards may be impaired.
For additional information, please refer to the Instruction Manuals CD shipped with this
product, or visit our website at www.emersonprocess.com/raihome/liquid/.