F O R M
Installation and Maintenance Manual
For CbN Series 2000
Gearmotors and Reducers
Emerson Industrial Automation
7120 New Bufngton Road
Florence, KY 41042
Application Engineering: 800 626 2093
• Periodic inspections should be performed. Failure to perform proper maintenance
can result in premature product failure and personal injury.
• Read and follow all instructions carefully.
• Disconnect and lock-out power before installation and maintenance.
Working on or near energized equipment can result in severe injury or death.
• Do not operate equipment without guards in place. Exposed equipment can
result in severe injury or death.
Browning, Emerson and Emerson Industrial Automation are trademarks of
Emerson Electric Co. or one of its affiliated companies.
©2006 Emerson Power Transmission Corps., All Rights Reserved.
MCIM11023E • Form# 8610E • Printed in USA
* US Motors is believed to be a trademark and/or trade name of Nidec Motor Corporation, and is not
owned or controlled by Emerson Power Transmission