5. Carefully tuck all wires and splices into
the switch housing (1).
6. Attach the cover/light fitter (4)(5) to the
switch housing (1) using the two screws
(2) previously removed in step 1.
7. Proceed to “Installation of Glass
Part No. BP7263-4
Form No. F40BP72630004
Printed in China 01/07
Air Comfort Products
DIVISION OF EMERSON ELECTRIC CO.
8100 W. Florissant ¥ St. Louis, MO 63136
What The Warranty Covers:
All products covered by this Owner’s Manual are warranted against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or
user of the product to be covered.
What The Period Of Coverage Is:
All components are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your light fixture. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MADE WITH RESPECT TO COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES IS ALSO LIMITED
TO ONE YEAR.
What Will Emerson Electric Co. Do To Correct Problems:
Emerson Electric Co. will replace a defective Emerson Light Fixture at no charge to you. WE WILL SHIP THE REPAIRED PRODUCT OR
REPLACEMENT TO YOU AT NO CHARGE, BUT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS OF REMOVAL, REINSTALLATION AND SHIPPING OF THE
PRODUCT TO EMERSON ELECTRIC CO.
How Can You Get Service:
YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF YOUR PURCHASE OF THE LIGHT FIXTURE TO OBTAIN LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT OR
OTHER PROOF OF PURCHASE. You can return the product to our factory or to your nearest authorized service center.
• To return the product to the factory, obtain a return authorization and service identification tag by writing to Air Comfort Products, Division of
Emerson Electric Co., 8100 W. Florissant Ave., St. Louis, MO 63136. Include all model numbers shown on the product with your request.
• To return the product to an authorized service center, call 1-800-654-3545 for the address of the nearest authorized service center.
You will be responsible for all insurance, freight or other transportation charges to our factory or authorized service center. Your Emerson Light
Fixture should be properly packed to avoid damage in transit since we will not be responsible for any such damage.
What Is Not Covered:
This warranty also does not cover any defects, malfunctions or failures caused by:
• Repairs by persons not authorized by Emerson Electric Co.,
• Use of parts or accessories not authorized by Emerson Electric Co.,
• Mishandling, improper installation, modifications or damage to your light fixture while in your possession, or
• Unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, including failing to do reasonable and necessary maintenance, and normal wear and tear.
Additionally, this warranty and any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are voided when:
• The original purchaser or user ceases to own the product, or
• The ceiling fan is moved from its original point of installation.
This warranty is only valid within the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia. No other written or oral warranties apply, and no
employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co.
REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY AND EMERSON IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Incidental damages include but are not
limited to such damages as loss of time and loss of use. Consequential damages include but are not limited to the cost of repairing or replacing
other property which was damaged if this product does not work properly.
How State Law Relates To The Warranty:
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to
you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Wet Location Ceiling Fan Light
Fixture Owner's Manual
Form No. F40BP72630004 Part No. BP7263-4
U.L. Model No.: LK46
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Net Weight: 4.5 Lbs.
One 60-Watt Intermediate Base Bulb
The LK46 Series Light Fixture is U.L. Listed for WET
Locations that are Unprotected and Exposed to Weather
1. Install a 60-watt (maximum)
intermediate base light bulb into the
light fitter socket.
2. Back out the three thumb screws in the
light fitter (Figure 5). Position the glass
globe/plate in the fitter and securely
tighten the three thumb screws.
NOTE: It is advisable to periodically
check the tightness of the thumb
3. Align the four holes in the cage with the
four holes in the fitter and secure the
cage using four screws and round nuts.
4. Install the chain and pendant (supplied)
onto the light fitter chain.
To avoid fire hazard, to not exceed
60-watt (maximum) intermediate base
(1) SWITCH HOUS
To avoid possible fire or electric shock,
be careful not to pinch wires between
the switch housing and the light fitter.