IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the precautions below for your new refrigerator:
1. This refrigerator must be properly installed and located in accordance with the Installation Instructions before it is
2. Do not allow children to climb, stand or hang on the shelves in the refrigerator. They could damage the refrigerator
and seriously injure themselves.
3. Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
4. Keep fingers out of the clearances between the doors and cabinet. Be careful closing doors when children are in the
Unplug the refrigerator before cleaning and making repairs.
6. We strongly recommend that any servicing be performed by a qualified individual.
7. Turning the temperature control dial to the OFF position stops cooling but does not shut off power to the refrigerator.
8. Do not leave refrigerator in extreme cold or warm temperatures.
9. Do not place refrigerator near heat sources or open flam
10. Clean the refrigerator with a soft, damp cloth. Remove stains with a mild soap. Do not clean the unit with industrial
grade solvents, or abrasive chemicals.
11. Do not place heavy items on top of the refrigerator.
12. Never install the refrigerator where there is a lot of moisture and water can splash.
13. Do not allow children to hang on the doors; the refrigerator may be tipped over and hurt children.
14. Never eat spoiled food stored too long in the refrigerator or in an out-of-order refrigerator.
15. Do not use sharp tools inside the refrigerator - for example - to remove ice as damage may occur.
16. Unplug and remove food from the refrigerator if not used for a long period of time.
An empty refrigerator is an extremely dangerous attraction to children. If you are getting rid
your old refrigerator, please follow the instructions in the Child Entrapment Warning.
CHILD ENTRAPEMENT WARNING:
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old refrigerator or freezer:
1. Take off the doors.
2. Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside.
CAUTION: USE OF AN EXTENSION CORD IS NOT RECOMMENDED.