Bransonic CPX ultrasonic baths feature digital controls with
power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads,
high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode.
The CPX baths offer the following features:
• Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates
consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
• 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
• 99-minute digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operation.
• Last stored parameters are recalled when unit is turned
Constant activity/power tracking automatically
maintains the ultrasonic power by adjusting for changes
in liquid level and temperature caused by a light or
heavy load. This helps ensure more uniform cleaning
and consistent performance, even with multiple users
or when bath conditions change.
• Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPX
degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended
degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applica-
tions such as sample preparation, which includes
degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving
solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles.
Consult with your Branson representative about the
Bransonic accessories and solution best suited for your
application needs. Visit us at www.Bransonic.com
• High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts,
the CPX allows the user to lower the amplitude of the
acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to the tank for
normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications.
Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly
helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath
during the ultrasonic process
• Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in
an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above
the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
• Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and
.75-gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated
on models 1.5-gallon and larger.
• Plastic body, chemical-resistant.