1.) Remove the belt clip by pressing on the mark and slide it in
the direction of the arrow.
2.) Open the battery compartment by pressing on the mark and
sliding it down, then lift it up.
(Note: the battery cover can not be removed)
3.) Insert two (2) “AA” size batteries (not included), following the
polarity diagram into the battery compartment.
4.) Slide the battery compartment cover and belt clip back into place.
1.) Insert a prerecorded tape with the open
end facing up as shown.
2.) Close the cassette door and insert the
stereo headphones (not included) into
the PHONES jack.
3.) Set the VOLUME control to minimum
and press the Play button. Then
adjust the volume level as desired.
4.) To stop the tape before it reaches the end, press the Stop
To rapidly advance the tape, press the Fast Forward button. Too
rapidly advance the tape while in the Play mode, press the Stop
button before pressing the Fast Forward button.
To rewind an already played cassette tape, remove the tape from
the compartment, flip it over to the other side, reinsert it in the
compartment and press the Fast Forward button.
When you have forwarded it enough, press Stop button, remove
the cassette again and flip it over to the original side to repeat the
This cassette player has a built-in Automatic Stop System that stops
the tape when it reaches the end in the Play mode.
1.) Cassette Door.
2.) Play Button.
3.) Carrying Handle.
4.) Stop Button.
5.) Fast Forward Button.
6.) Cassette Door Open Tab.
7.) PHONES Jack.
8.) VOLUME Control.
9.) Belt Clip.
10.) Battery Compartment.
Stereo Cassette Player
Model: DTE205 / DTE207
Copyright 2004 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nicktronics, Dora the Explorer and all
related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
TO PLAY A PRERECORDED CASSETTELOCATION OF CONTROLS
TO FAST FORWARD A TAPE
TO REWIND A TAPE
• Replacement of batteries must be done by Adult.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable
• Do not use rechargeable batteries.
• The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
• Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
• Exhausted batteries are to be removed.
• Only batteries of the equivalent type are to be used.
• Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire; batteries may explode.
DTE205 207_032905.P65 29/3/2005, 16:111