1. Keep your Bluetooth Headset and mobile phone within 3 feet of each
other during pairing.
2. Make sure the Bluetooth Headset is turned off.
3. Press and hold the [POWER] button until the RED and BLUE lights
4. Set the phone to search for bluetooth devices.
5. When the phone finds the headset, confirm by selecting EM227 from the
Pairing the headset with a Bluetooth enabled phone
USB Charging Cable
1. Connect the USB cable to the charging socket on the headset.
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to the:
● AC Charger, and plug into a wall (A/C) outlet.
● Computer’s USB port.
3. The RED LED indicator light turns on.
4. The RED LED indicator light shuts off when the headset is 60% charged.
(to fully charge the headset 12 hours charging is required)
NOTE: Make sure you charge your headset for 12 hours before using it for
the first time.
Charging the Bluetooth headset
AC Charger 3 size earbuds
USB Charging Cable
IN THE BOX:
Location of controls
● Check local laws regarding use of a mobile handset and wireless headset
while driving. If you use the Bluetooth Headset while driving, ensure your
attention and focus remains on your driving.
● Observe all signs in the designated areas where some electronic devices
or RF radio products are required to be switched off. These could
include airplanes, hospitals, blasting areas, and potentially explosive
Driving while talking on your mobile phone is dangerous, and illegal in
Although this device enables drivers to conduct handsfree conversations,
it is still dangerous to drive and use a mobile phone at the same time.
We recommend pulling over before making or answering calls, especially
during adverse driving conditions. Please use your mobile phone, and
our product responsibly while driving!
FCC Part 15
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the requirements
for a Class B digital device under Part 15 of the Federal Communications
Commission (FCC) rules. These requirements are intended to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
● Re-orient or relocate the receiving antenna.
● Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
● Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to
which the receiver is connected.
● Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate