light fixture(Figure2). Connect the blue
proper polarity at the lampholders.
must be installed as instructed to maintain
and 3). The neutral and line (hot) wires
in step5)to make connections(Figures 2
listed wire connectors (previously removed
black line(hot)wire of the light fixture.Use
line(hot)wire from the switch cup to the
switch cup to the white neutral wire of the
Connect the white neutral wire from the
the switch housing and remove the wire
To avoid possible fire hazard, do not
exceed the wattage indicated on the
Installation of Glass Shades
1. Remove the shade retainer (2) from
each of the sockets to prepare for
2. Place the shade (1) into the fixture
holder (3) and screw the shade retainer
(2) onto the threaded socket (Figure 6).
3. Then tighten the shade retainer (2)
using the socket ring tool (4), turning
clockwise to secure the shade to the
fixture (Figure 6). Repeat for remaining
NOTE: It is advisable to periodically
check the tightness of the socket rings.
Fan operation may loosen the socket
4. Install the light bulbs, supplied with light
fixture, into each of the sockets.
Ceiling Fan Light Fixture
What The Warranty Covers:
All products covered by this Owner’s Manual are warranted against all defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the
product to be covered.
What The Period Of Coverage Is:
All components are covered by this warranty for one year from the date you purchased your light fixture. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MADE WITH RESPECT TO COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES IS ALSO LIMITED TO ONE YEAR.
What Will Emerson Electric Co. Do To Correct Problems:
Emerson Electric Co. will replace a defective Emerson Light Fixture at no charge to you. WE WILL SHIP THE REPAIRED PRODUCT OR REPLACEMENT TO YOU AT
NO CHARGE, BUT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS OF REMOVAL, REINSTALLATION AND SHIPPING OF THE PRODUCT TO EMERSON.
How Can You Get Service:
YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF YOUR PURCHASE OF THE LIGHT FIXTURE TO OBTAIN LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT OR OTHER PROOF
OF PURCHASE. You can return the product to our factory or to your nearest authorized service center.
• To return the product to the factory, obtain a return authorization and service identification tag by writing to Air Comfort Products, Division of Emerson
Electric Co., 8100 W. Florissant Ave., St. Louis, MO 63136. Include all model numbers shown on the product with your request.
• To return the product to an authorized service center, call 1-800-654-3545 for the address of the nearest authorized service center.
You will be responsible for all insurance, freight or other transportation charges to our factory or authorized service center. Your Emerson Light Fixture should
be properly packed to avoid damage in transit since we will not be responsible for any such damage.
What Is Not Covered:
This warranty also does not cover any defects, malfunctions or failures caused by:
• Repairs by persons not authorized by Emerson Electric Co.,
• Use of parts or accessories not authorized by Emerson Electric Co.,
• Mishandling, improper installation, modifications or damage to your light fixture while in your possession, or
• Unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, including failing to do reasonable and necessary maintenance, and normal wear and tear.
Additionally, this warranty and any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are voided when:
• The original purchaser or user ceases to own the product, or
• The ceiling fan is moved from its original point of installation.
This warranty is only valid within the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia. No other written or oral warranties apply, and no employee,
agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Emerson Electric Co..
REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY AND EMERSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Incidental damages include but are not limited to such damages as loss
of time and loss of use. Consequential damages include but are not limited to the cost of repairing or replacing other property which was damaged if this
product does not work properly.
How State Law Relates To The Warranty:
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Part No. BP7401-1
Form No. F40BP74010001
Form No. F40BP74010001 Part No. BP7401-1
UL Model No.: CFFC4, F440, F465, F330, F468
ETL Model No.: F450, F460, F490, F495
Printed in China 06/11
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
USE THESE FIXTURES ONLY WITH
EMERSON CF AND F SERIES CEILING FANS.
THIS OWNER’S MANUAL
COVERS THE CF AND LK SERIES
LIGHT FIXTURES AND THE
CF AND F SERIES LIGHT FITTERS
4. Insert the black and white wires through
the lockwasher (8) and hex nut (7)
supplied. Firmly tighten the hex nut to
secure the light kit fixture to the switch
housing cover (5).
5. Carefully locate the white and blue
wires (labeled either “L” or “LIGHT”) in
connectors (3) from the wires.
7. Carefully tuck all wires and splices into
the switch housing (1). (Figure 4.)
(3) FIXTURE HOLDER
NOTE: ANY LIGHT KIT OR FITTER AND GLASS
COMBINATION COVERED BY THIS MANUAL
WEIGHS 7.5 LBS. OR LESS.
5. Installation is complete. Turn on power
at main fuse or circuit breaker box.
To avoid possible electrical shock,
be careful not to pinch the wires
between the switch housing (1) and
the cover (5).
Air Comfort Products
DIVISION OF EMERSON ELECTRIC CO.
8100 W. Florissant • St. Louis, MO 63136
For repair parts, phone:
To avoid possible fire or electrical
shock, make certain no bare wire
strands are exposed outside wire
8. Attach the cover/light fixture (5)(6) to the
housing (1) using the two screws (2) that
were removed in step 2. (Figure 4.)
9. Proceed to “Installation of Glass