IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has
two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third
grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments / accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
13. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has
been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
moisture, does not operate normally, has changed its performance, or has been dropped.
14. This appliance shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing water and no object filled with
liquids such as vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
15. Do not overload wall outlet. Use only power source as indicated.
16. Use replacement parts as specified by the manufacturer.
17. The product may be mounted to a wall only if recommended by the manufacturer.
18. Upon completion of any service or repairs to this product, ask the service technician to
perform safety checks.
TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT USE THIS PLUG WITH AN
EXTENSION CORD, RECEPTACLE OR OTHER OUTLET UNLESS THE BLADES CAN
BE FULLY INSERTED TO PREVENT BLADE EXPOSURE. TO PREVENT FIRE OR
SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
The lightning flash with
arrowhead symbol, within
an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to
the presence of uninsulated
‘dangerous voltage’ within
the product’s enclosure that
may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a
risk of electric shock to
CAUTION: TO REDUCE
THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK DO NOT
REMOVE COVER (OR
BACK), NO USER
The exclamation point
within an equilateral
triangle is intended to alert
the user to the presence of
important operating and
instructions in the literature
HK95.OM.QXD 8/20/02 11:27 AM Page 1