for purchasing this Emerson Digital Tuning Personal Stereo Radio with Lightweight In-Ear Type Stereo Phones. This ultra compact
stereo receiver lets you enjoy your favorite radio stations while keeping your hands free for other activities. And you can enter up to 20
of your favorite stations (10 FM and 10 AM) in the tuner memory for easy recall at the touch of a button. Switch on the BBS (Bass Boost)
Control and you won't believe you're listening to a system that fits in the palm of your hand. For the fashion conscious we've included two
additional color snap-on front panels so you can coordinate your radio with your mood, or whatever you're wearing. Please read this
instruction sheet carefully and completely to make sure you understand the operation of your personal stereo receiver, and save this
sheet for future reference. If you encounter any problems with the set up or operation of this radio, please call the Emerson Radio Corp.
Customer Service Hotline, toll free, at 1-800-898-9020.
A Word Of Caution
Use good common sense when using this or any other headphone system. Adjust the volume to a comfortable level. Continuous
listening to music through headphones at high volume levels can be detrimental to your hearing. Also, do not set the volume to such a
high level that it prevents you from hearing other sounds, such as approaching cars, etc.
LOCATION OF CONTROLS
Visit our web site at www.emersonradio.com
1. Hold the radio upside down and slide the battery compartment door in the
direction of the arrow until the door pops open.
2. Insert two ‘AAA’ size batteries (not included), following the polarity diagram
shown at right. We recommend using alkaline batteries for longest life.
3. Push the battery compartment door closed and slide it back opposite the
direction of the arrow.
In order to maintain the memories when installing new batteries, the unit must
be turned off and new batteries installed within 10 minutes.
1. BAND (AM/FM) Switch.
2. Headphone Jack.
3. TUNING DOWN Button.
4. TUNING UP Button.
6. MEM (Memory) Button.
7. LOCK Button.
8. LCD Display.
9. Battery Compartment.
10. VOLUME Control.
11 . POWER ON/OFF Switch.
12. BBS (Bass Boost) ON/OFF Switch.
13. Belt Clip.
AM/FM PLL STEREO RADIO
Listening to the Radio
1. Insert the headphone plug into the headphone jack. The headphone wire serves as the FM antenna.
2. Set the VOLUME control to a low setting.
3. Set the BAND selector switch to either the AM or FM position, as desired.
Removing The Belt Clip
To remove the belt clip, slide it
downward in the direction of the arrows.
Changing The Front Panel
• To remove the front panel gently pry it up from the bottom edge as shown.
• To replace the front panel, place it on the front of the radio and press down on the panel
at (1) Right side first and then (2) Left side until it snaps into place.
NOTE: If the batteries are changed while the POWER switch is 'ON', the display may not reappear immediately. If this occurs, slide
the POWER switch to the 'OFF' position, and then back to the 'ON' position to restore the display.