LOCATION OF CONTROLS
1. Open the battery compartment by sliding it down and insert two
(2) " AA" size batteries (not included), following the polarity
2. Slide the battery compartment cover back into place.
USING BASS BOOST SWITCH
To increase the Bass Response, slide the BBS(Bass Boost) switch
to the " ON" position.
TO PLAY A PRERECORDED CASSETTE
• Insert a prerecorded tape with the open surface as
Close the Cassette Door and plug the headphone
into the PHONES jack.
Set the VOLUME control to minimum and press
the PLAY button.
• Adjust the VOLUME and BBS(Bass Boost) switch
• To stop the tape before it reaches the end, press
the STOP button.
TO FAST FORWARD A TAPE
To rapidly advance the tape, press the F. FWD button. To rapidly
advance the tape while in the Play mode, press the STOP button
before pressing the F. FWD button.
TO REWIND A TAPE
To rewind an already played cassette tape, remove the tape from
the compartment, flip it over to the other side, reinsert it in the
compartment and press the F. FWD button. When you have
forwarded it enough, press STOP, remove the cassette again and
flip it over to the original side to repeat the played portion.
This cassette player has a built-in Automatic Stop System that
stops the tape when it reaches the end in both the Play and F.Fwd
CASSETTE TAPE USAGE
Longer length tapes of 60 (C-120) minutes
of recording time on each side are not
recommended. These tapes used thinner
material and have a greater chance of
malfunction, such as tape spillage from the
cassette, internal binding and tape tearing.
Use only high quality tapes. If there is any slack in the tape in the
cassette, it should be removed before inserting the cassette. Place
a pencil in one of the hubs and rotate toward the outside of the
cassette until all slack is taken up.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Clean the tape head, capstan and pinch
roller using a cotton swab slightly
moistened with alcohol. Avoid scratching
the head surface. To clean the unit
housing, use a soft cloth slightly
dampened with water and wipe dry.
CAUTION: Never use chemicals such as benzene or paint
thinner for cleaning, otherwise the case may be deformed
1. BBS(Bass Boost) Switch.
2. VOLUME Control.
3. PHONES (Headphone) Jack.
4. Belt Clip.
5. STOP Button
6. PLAY Button.
7. F.FWD (Fast Forward) Button.
8. Cassette Door.
9. Battery Compartment
(rear of unit).
Follow these precautions when using batteries in this device:
1. Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
2. Be sure to follow the correct polarity when installing the batteries as
indicated in the battery compartment. Reversed batteries may cause
damage to the device.
3. Do not mix different types of batteries together. (e.g. Alkaline and
4. If the device is not be used for a long period of time, remove the batteries
to prevent damage or injury from possible battery leakage.
5. Do not try to recharge batteries not intended to be recharged; they can
overheat and rupture.(follow battery manufacturer's directions).
Stereo Cassette Player
Copyright 2004 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob
SquarePants and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom
International Inc. Created by Stephen Hillenburg.