Economical, electric storage water heaters
that fit almost anywhere
W152 / W154
Point-of-Use Water Heaters
Printed in USAHWD313-07A-45-02
© 2007 InSinkErator
The Emerson logo is a trademark and
service mark of Emerson Electric Co.
InSinkErator is a division of
Emerson Electric Co.
1-800-558-5712 x8025, 8030, 8083
• Bronze, long-life storage tank.
Nothing to corrode or wear out.
• Screw-in copper heating element can be
• Tank is insulated with expanded polystyrene,
then jacketed in steel for maximum heat
retention, minimum standby heat loss.
• Super fast recovery rate for better service.
• Drain provided for easy maintenance.
• Easy to install. Fits almost anywhere —
under sinks, in cabinets, etc.
• Adjustable temperature range of
110° to 170° F.
• Operates on ordinary house current.
• 3-1/2 foot cord and grounded plug.
• One year full warranty covers all parts,
labor and onsite repairs by an InSinkErator
Tank Construction Bronze
Voltage 120 volts
Heating Capacity 1500 watts
110°F – 170°F
150 psi (max.)
Thermostat Type Resettable
First Hour Rating
W152 / 2.5 gallons
W154 / 4 gallons
1/2" NPT female
3/4" NPT female
Point-of-use water heater(s) shall be
InSinkErator 2-1/2 gallon Model W152 or
4 gallon Model W154 with bronze storage
tank and adjustable temperature from 110°F
1-year parts and on-site service. Limited 5-year
warranty against tank leakage.
* The complete InSinkErator warranty is included in the Care & Use
booklet packed with each unit.
T & P VALVE
COLD WATER INLET VALVE
must be InSinkErator compatible copper with bronze base.