WiFi USB Adapter
Model A6210, 802.11ac USB 3.0 Dual Band
2. Click the Setup button.
The Soware Update Check screen displays.
3. Install the setup soware.
You have two options:
• Connected to the Internet. If you are connected to the Internet,
click the Check for Updates button. Aer the soware checks
for updates, the Update Check Complete screen displays. Click the
Continue button. The Welcome screen displays.
• Not connected to the Internet. If you are not connected to the
Internet, click the Install from CD button. The Welcome screen
4. To accept the license agreement, select the I agree radio button and
click the Next button.
A message displays asking you to wait while soware is installed. Aer a
few minutes, NETGEAR genie prompts you to insert your adapter.
A6210 WiFi USB Adapter
5. Install the adapter with or without the desktop dock:
• To use the adapter with the desktop dock, place the adapter into the
dock and connect the USB cable to the USB port on your computer.
When the adapter is placed in the desktop dock, you can fold out the
adapter to its maximum angle for increased WiFi performance.
Note: NETGEAR does not recommend that you use another cable to connect
the adapter to the USB port on your computer. Use the desktop dock with the
attached cable that is supplied in the package. Using another USB cable might
aect the performance and correct functioning of the adapter.
• To use the adapter without the desktop dock, insert the adapter into a
USB port on your computer.
1. Insert the resource CD in your computer CD drive.
Note: If your computer does not have a CD drive, download the A6210
resource CD driver by visiting http://support.netgear.com. Click the
Support For Home Go button and enter A6210 in the search ﬁeld.
If the Resource CD screen does not display, browse the ﬁles on the CD
and double-click Autorun.exe.
The NETGEAR Resource CD screen displays.